Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (FREE AT LAST GMBH / FREEDOM SKATESHOP, Zieglergasse 28, 1070 Vienna, Austria, email@example.com, Telefon: +43 1 947 52 41) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel your contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
– To FREE AT LAST GMBH / FREEDOM SKATESHOP, Zieglergasse 28, 1070 Wien, Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)